Mystic gets an Eisner nomination!


You can't imagine how happy I am (and all the Mystic team too, of course), we've been nominated to the Eisner Awards in the category of "Best Publication for young Adults (ages 12-17)".

I have the feeling that we're going to win it because our book is amazing, I've been defending it since day one, not only because it's my work but because I sincerely think is a great book, a must read and a perfect book for Young Adults and people all ages.

Congratulations to all the team, to Jeanine Schaeffer, the editor, the woman with the vision, to G. Willow Wilson, writer, the soul of the book, to myself (yeah!), to Álvaro López, inker, a guy with one thousand eyes always looking for perfection, Nathan Fairbairn, colorist, the guy who decided to leap forward and pushed us all to do our best, to Jared K. Fletcher, letterer, an invisible and delicate work, to Amanda Connor and Paul Mounts for the great covers and not forgetting Jody LeHeup assistant editor and very cool guy.

And thanks to all those who read the book, I'm sure share my love for it.

Here a link to the nominees list.

Comments

  1. Felicitaciones y mucha suerte!
    A mí me acaba de llegar el TP, es excelente. Una lástima que no lo hayan sacado en hardcover, se lo merecía.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muy buena noticia. Me alegro de que por fin se reconozca tu gran trabajo. ¡¡¡Mucha suerte!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment