David López is on Strike

I support the Spanish day of National Strike.

I am on strike as a protest against the new work laws approved by the government of the conservatives of right wing Partido Popular, they've passed laws abusing their majority in congress and senate denying any kind of negotiation with unions or social forces.

• I support collective agreements.
• I support the right to health.
• I support job stability.
• I am in favor of skilled labor.
• I support dialog to resolve conflicts.
• I support the interim wages.
• I support real contracts.

From here my respect  to those who choose to work today, it's their right even though I don't share their choice, but my support and best wishes are with those brave ones daring to stand up in front of those who have easier ways to fire them today.

There is too much on stake.

Comments