Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hawkeye and Mockingbird roll!

After some time working in the shadows we can go really public on this; Hawkeye and Mockingbird will be an ongoing series with Jim MacCann at the scripts, it's good news for those of you who like good comic books full of all those things that make Marvel books great.

What are those things? Well let me pick some... it's got high octane action, some of the most charismatic characters there are, emotion, full throttle bike chases, explosions, arrows and staffs... love? There's some of it too... Mean guys? Definitelly. Badassness? SURE!

And all this is getting lots of attention, check all these links:

CBR, Marvel.com, iFanboy, Newsarama, IGN, Digital Spy and even some guys in Spain, Portal and The Exiles... and these are just the first ones on Google!

This is going to be crazy cool... join us.

cover by Paul Renaud.

Oh, I almost forgot! I found this promo video of New Avengers: The Reunion where Jim talks really nice things about me.

1 comment:

  1. coleccion que me tendre que apuntar, la miniserie de estos 2 dibujada x ti me dejo un buen sabor de boca!!
    enhorabuena x tu trabajo!

    ReplyDelete