Friday, December 18, 2009

A Christmas Tale

For the last 14 years I've been drawing Christmas comics with the characters of Espiral, this year, for the first time I'll upload an English version for which Jim McCann has helped me with the translation, thanks to him from here!

You can see it at my Picasa clicking here, or see it by scrolling down.

Merry Christmas to you all!




For the last 14 years I've been drawing Christmas comics with the characters of Espiral, this year, for the first time I'll upload an English version for which Jim McCann has helped me with the translation, thanks to him from here!

You can see it at my Picasa clicking here, or see it by scrolling down.

Merry Christmas to you all!

4 comments:

  1. Muy buen trabajo el tuyo, David. Te he añadido a “Historietistas Españoles de la A a la Z”

    ReplyDelete
  2. De nada, no podías faltar en ese blog :)

    ReplyDelete