Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Messen house, in Ålvik, Norway.

De Messen House

This summer I've gone for my second time to Norway, but this time with the intention of working.

We found this really nice artist's house in the fjord of Hardanger, the most beautiful part of Norway... maybe not, because it's a amazingly beautiful country full of contrasts, from really beautiful to unbelievably beautiful.

The people working in there were very good hosts and I just can't say thank you enough times.

What did I do there? The idea was to sketch some things for a travel book, but it was finally impossible, too beautiful to get my eyes apart of it. But once here I've found somethings to do with what I experienced there.

If you want info of the place, check here and if you want to see some photos I shot, check here.

No comments:

Post a Comment